- Measures AC current to 1000A, AC/DC voltage, resistance to 40M, capacitance, frequency and temperature.
- Non-contact voltage (NCV) detector senses AC voltage without making contact with the circuit but the built-in light flashes,which is helpful on finding the place of the line hidden in the wall etc.
- Strong-spring clamp jaws close around a conductor up to 25mm in diameter and measure current without interrupting the circuit.
- Automatically turns off after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life and it has warning beeping before turning off.
- Safety standard :IEC 61010,CAT II 600V.Full-featured tool ideal for electricians, hobbyists, and household works.
- Imported from USA.
826B is a compact and auto/manual -ranging clamp meter with a
large 4-digit screen. It measures AC current to 1000A, AC voltage
to 750V and DC voltage to 1000V, and resistance to 40M,frequency
to 10MHz and capacitance to 200uF.It is ideally suited for
current measurements in tight cable compartments.The K-type probe
can test temperature.Audible continuity function confirms that
the circuit conducts electricity,and a diode test detects whether
a circuit’s diodes are working properly. The hold function keeps
the reading on the display, even after the meter is disconnected.
A low-battery indicator signals when the meter’s batteries need
to be replaced.
AC Current: 40A/400A/1000A
AC Voltage: 400mV/4V/40V/400V/750V
DC Voltage: 400mV/4V/40V/400V/1000V
Resistor : 400/40K/400K/4M/40M
Temperature: -4℉－＋1383℉(-20℃ – +750℃)
Auto /Manual Ranging,NCV,Diode,Continuity
Buzzer,Low Battery Display,Data Hold,
Auto Power-off,Overload Protection,Sampling
Frequency:3times/s , Max Display:3999
Product Color: Iron-gray and Orange
LCD Size:46×32mm/1.8 inch x1.3inch
Meter Size:245×90×33mm /9.6inch x 3.5 inch x 1.3inch(L*W*H)
Power:2×1.5V AA power is not included
1 x Digital Clamp Meter
1 Pair x Test Probe Leads
1 x Temperature Probe
1 x Carrying Case
1 x English Manual
There are no reviews yet.